Zombies Live Forever Zombies Live Forever

Very funny

i liked it. 10 stars

Pico's School The Movie 2 Pico's School The Movie 2

I have 1 question

How do you pack all of your awesomeness and amazingness in one body..........................im talking about you.

Lalo responds:

hah that was cool, thanks :3

Waterlollies Waterlollies

AWESOME

Its outstanding!

B.C. Enter the Something! B.C. Enter the Something!

Awesome

Classic

ZombieswithJetpacks responds:

thanks, hopefully I'll be able to turn this into an animated series with my friends.

the YuYu the YuYu

This is amazing

Nothing can compare to your greatness. Youwould have to be unhuman to make a flash this hmmm whats the word oh yeah PERFECT!! Keep up the amazing work.

-+- Ground Beef -+- -+- Ground Beef -+-

ummmm

This realy sucked you cant make flash for crap. Dont judge people who do beter work then you.

Shocktastic777 responds:

You must be friends with rambobro, because your argument makes just as much sense as his.

You just told me to never judge anybody who is better than me at anything. That makes no sense. Who do you think judges every flash on this website? Most likely people who can't animate for crap. And even if somebody is better than me, that does not defeat my right to judge them in any way I please.

This flash is the oldest flash I've ever completed, and was a joke between me and a friend.

I can judge anyone any way I want, and just because you may disagree with my opinion, doesn't mean you have the right to stop me.

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

Cool

This was amazingly awesome. This was so cool it made cool cool look uncool compared to this level of coolness which is extremely cool. Huh its.... its cool.

Actionscript 3 Preloader Actionscript 3 Preloader

Cool

Holy sweetness this was awesome!